Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Quarter End - Day 1

Quarter End Hell starts for me this morning! I got in at 645 this morning - yup you read that correctly 645 am!! I'm usually not even ready to leave at that time! I do my best work in the morning though so it is better for me to get in early than to stay really late. Although, today I may be doing both. All depends on how long it takes me to download information from our Google, MSN, Looksmart, accounts. I am hoping to show that I can do it in a short amount of time so that maybe my boss will let me have some time off in October. I have a chance to go to Vegas but it is also the end of Q3 - I figure if I show I can get my jobs done in good time and that I won't be missed they will let me go. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

OK - time to get this party started.

Have a great day!
De

No comments: