Thursday, April 24, 2008

God Speaks

God speaks and if you listen hard enough you'll hear him - It had been 5 years since I had a physical and when I called they had a cancellation for the next day - I called the gastroenterologist today to schedule a colonoscopy - fun fun - and guess what - they had a cancellation for Monday at 730. God knows that if I have time to think about these things I will back out of them and cancel the appointments - so he provided openings with no window for thinking. I am very nervous about this whole thing. Thanks alot Mom!! If it wasn't for your genes I wouldn't have to do this! Just Kiddin' - I love ya!

Day 3 of no sugar and I have made it! I went to Starbucks with my usual crew this morning and did OK - When BJ asked if I wanted to go I told him I didn't think I had enough will power to say no to a hot chocolate - he said he'd coach me through it! So - got there - waited in line - ordered a Passion Tea Lemonade with no sweetener! Yay! I made it. Certainly didn't taste as good as I know that Hot Chocolate would have. Then I just ate fruit and carrots and a lean cuisine. Yum Yum!!

Bus Story - I was late to the PR so I was pretty far back in the line so I didn't get my "usual" seat. I had to sit on the outside aisle part of a seat - which would hadn't been so bad if the person who was by the window hadn't been taking up 3/4 of the whole seat - I had to ride the whole way in to Seattle with my left butt cheek hanging off the side of the seat! Every time we went around a corner I had to dig my fingers in to the back of the seat in front of me so I wouldn't land in a heap in the aisle. Definitely not a relaxing ride to work!

Tomorrow's Friday!!!!

De

No comments: