Friday, April 11, 2008

Dream Chronicles 2

I've become a computer game nerd! I love Hidden Object games - Mystery Files being some of my favorites - I download my games from Big Fish Games. I downloaded Dream Chronicles 1 a long long time ago and didn't even really remember much about it until Dream Chronicles 2 was released this week. OMG - I remember loving this game! It is part hidden object and part puzzles. It is highly addictive and you just want to master it! Now I sound like a dork! Well, I got the game two days ago and I just now solved all of the puzzles and finished the game! Yup - stayed up past 11 playing a computer game! See - told ya I'd become a nerd!

If you like Hidden Object games I highly recommend going to Big Fish Games and checking them out Each game gives you the option of downloading a trial free of charge so you can see whether it is worth the price.

Time to head to bed.

Don't stay up too late playing those game.

De

No comments: