Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quarter End - Day 2

Another day down and I have survived! It was another early morning - got in at 700 - I really enjoy the office that early- no one is around, the fluorescent lights aren't all bright, and it is quiet. I can get a lot done in those couple hours before everyone starts arriving. I am on schedule with my quarter end items which is good. It will be another early day tomorrow.

I was able to leave work at 400 tonight though - I had an appointment back in Issaquah. OK - it was a hair appointment. I needed it though - bad hair days make it hard for me to concentrate!

L has been doing so so - Sunday she came home stoned. I asked her if she was drunk and she said - NO I would never come home drunk - I asked if she was high and she said yep. She just doesn't believe that marijuana is a drug. I am not sure what to do about that. Other than that issue things have been going OK - no huge arguments and she actually started doing some of her laundry!!

Time to get some rest so I am rejuvenated for tomorrow.

De

No comments: