Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deja Vu

I think I already lived this day - and no it's not leftover drugs from yesterday although I don't remember as much about yesterday as I thought I did! I think I've been here before because when I got up this morning L's Friend Collin (aka Panda) was still here and sleeping in L's room with her - have I mentioned that he is 20. Anyways - when I got home from work today I discovered L and Collin sound asleep in her room - nope she didn't go to work - said she wasn't feeling well. Her pipe was on her dresser and she had taken apart some parts of her bed and to me it looked like she had tried to rig some kind of smoking apparatus. When she got up I asked her why Collin wasn't at his house - Oh Gee he doesn't really have a home he just bounces between friends houses and sometimes lives in his car - does he work - well yah but not this week - he is a newspaper delivery boy. OMG! Is it just me or does this sound almost like what I went through with her and Kyle just a couple months ago! I told her she needs to stop bringing the strays home and that I am not running a flop house and I can not afford to feed all her friends because even though she said she was only sharing "her" food - it's not really food she bought it was food I bought for her to eat that should have lasted a couple weeks and now is almost all gone. I told her she needed to stop worrying about her friends and start thinking about herself - It has been almost a year since she graduated High School and she needs to start figuring out what her next step is going to be - she can't spend the rest of her life working part time and partying with her friends. She told me to quit lecturing her. I stopped and took Muppet out for a quick potty break.

I am not sure if L heard anything I said or what she plans on doing. I did remind her that as of June she needs to start paying rent and that she will have to start paying for her cell phone.

I am feeling fine today - no side effects form the procedure other that a little bit of memory loss! I definitely know why they don't want you driving yourself home! I didn't think I was that out of it but I realized I don't remember much of the ride home - it's all a little fuzzy.

Bit of info - I weighed myself before Prep started on Sunday and then weighed myself yesterday morning - Prep made me lose 3 pounds! LOL! Not that it will stay off but I thought it was rather interesting!

I'm heading to bed.

De

No comments: