Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dishes and Big Brother!

I am quietly sitting on the couch trying not to make any noise - I don't want to frighten the creature in the kitchen away. What creature in the kitchen you may be asking - I can hear the sound of running water and there is the distinct smell of Ivory Dish Soap in the air. I also hear dishes moving around and what I think might be the sound of a scrub brush on those dishes. I am afraid to move and look in the kitchen because I might frighten it away!! I haven't said anything to L about the dishes - I have just left them sitting in the sink and I have washed mine. She must have finally gotten the picture that I wasn't going to do them for her. I am just sitting here in shock!! Who is in that kitchen and where did the original L go!! She must want something - I don't think she is doing this out of the goodness of her heart.

I am currently watching Big Brother! It is POV (Power of Veto) night. Laurie (from work) and I are so hoping that Natalie doesn't win POV because we want her to get voted out. She is driving us crazy!! She doesn't know that everyone in the house wants her to go so they are trying to make sure that either Ryan or Adam wins POV so that Adam gets taken off the block so they can "back door" Natalie and get her out of there. If you aren't a Big Brother watcher you probably have no idea what I am talking about! You don't know what you are missing! Think Survivor and Real World put together. Crazy Crazy!! Ooh - back on - Darn It the POV is a puzzle challenge and Natalie is pretty good at puzzles. I hoe she doesn't win. They each go separately and it is the fastest time that wins. I can't handle it!! Who's going to win!! The tension is there and my tummy feels all quivery. This is taking too long!! YAY!!!!!!!! Adam won!!!!!!!! Natalie has no idea she's going on the block!! And when she goes on the block she will still think she's safe because she thinks the other people in the house will vote Sharon out who is also on the block. Voting is tomorrow night so there is still a chance that people will change their minds but I hope not!! I want to see the look on Natalie's face when she gets blindsided and voted out. Phew! That was an exciting show - can't wait until tomorrow. It's on at 8 tomorrow if you want to watch!

Gee - L just came out of the kitchen to let me know that she had done dishes - some of the ones that had the most dried gook on them are soaking - and could I drive her to Jenny's House! Told ya she was doing it because she wanted something. Do I know my daughter or what!!

I tried a very interesting sucker today at work - it was a bacon and maple sucker. Yup - bacon and maple syrup. It tasted like breakfast! It sounded so weird and gross - tasted pretty good - just like the end of a Sunday breakfast when you take the last strip of bacon and slide it around the plate to scoop up that last little bit of syrup. Yum!!

No comments: