Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just a Wednesday

Well, L is still upset that I made her "Panda" leave yesterday. She's not talking to me and this morning when I opened the door to her room to see if she was there she was awake and gave me the dirtiest look. Tonight I got just a few short words and that was it. She then headed out to "hang" with Blake - she just got back w/Blake in tow. He's not like the other strays she brings home - I believe he actually lives at home with his parents and I think he is still in high school.

Tomorrow starts month end close at work. Time for strict deadlines - getting in early - staying late. I can't believe tomorrow is May 1! 2008 is going by way too fast - other than the fact that L turns 18 in 10 days!

Niki and Buffy are chasing each other around the house! Niki hardly ever runs around so it is kinda funny to watch! It sounds like a heard of elephants when they come running by - I wonder what my neighbors downstairs think is going on up here!

So L just ventured out of her room - her eyes are kinda puffy and sleepy lookin - so either she's a bit high or she's been cryin' on Blake's shoulder about what a horribly mean Mom she has and how I made "Panda" leave the house and how she can't stand living here. OK - Blake just left - at least this lost soul isn't spending the night.

OK - I'm headin to bed to watch Criminal Minds and to get some sleep.

De

No comments: