Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Favorite Headphones!

I have a favorite pair Sony Headphones that I use at work so I can listen to radio stations streaming over the net. I have had them for a couple of years - they are comfortable and the cord is really long so I can move around my desk and reach my file drawer without having to take them off. Over the past few months the cord has been wearing thin and the wires have started to poke through. I did a temporary fix on them by wrapping Kleenex around them and securing them with tape. I just love them and didn't want to give them up. This week a few more thin spots have shown up and I have gotten a little shock!! Oops - Many of my finance team mates have told me I need to get a new pair! I just didn't want to give up the long cord.

Everyone will be happy to know that I believe i have found a new pair of headphones! I found them on Amazon today - they look just like my old ones and have a long cord. They should arrive on Tuesday! I will just handle them carefully until then ~ no more shocks!!

Have you ever had something that you just loved so much you didn't want to have to throw it away and get a replacement. Something to be said for comfort.

De

No comments: