Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update - with a hidden message!!

I went to a State Gymnastics meet this morning. My cousin Christina's daughter Hailey was performing in it. We got there a little late so we only got to see her on bar. She did very good. It was good to see them - they live in Spokane - Auntie Jan was there - Mom, if you're reading this Auntie Jan is still upset that you have not come down this way to see her new house!!! I think you better make your way down here soon. L came with me but almost as soon as we got there she was wondering when we were going to head back home. I warned her that it would be a lot of sitting and that there wasn't a specific time we would be leaving. She was in a hurry to get home and change because she is headed to a Rave tonight with her friends Jenny, Vince, and "Panda". When we got home form Target she had said I would need to drive her and Jenny to the Highlands PR - so I was hanging out on the couch waiting when L's friends Jenny and Vince showed up at the house and L started to leave because Vince was driving them- so I asked her for the car keys because she had driven us back from Bellevue and I might need the car - well she couldn't remember where she put them and she started throwing things and swearing - we finally found them behind some pillows on the couch - as she was leaving she said good job not moving the pillows Mom (like it was my fault she couldn't remember where she put the keys) so I responded with How was I to know she had put them on the couch - before I could finish my sentence though she did her signature - OK stop talking OK goodbye (said really fast and in that snotty voice) and she walked out the door. It is nice and quiet here right now - which is wonderful!

Oh - if you read my previous blog - I stopped by the pharmacy on my way to the gymnastics meet and yup - they had what I needed for my prep. So please think of me tomorrow as I "prep" for Monday. It should be so much fun. I picked up some jello, Gatorade, and pop.

No big plans for the rest of today. We had such beautiful weather so I may just hang out on the deck with good book.

De

No comments: