Thursday, April 10, 2008

Craig Terrill

Not much to post about yesterday. Just a basic day - no excitement - no drama. Gotta love those kinds of days! I was able to just kick back last night and watch Big Brother. It went exactly how I thought it would - James finally got evicted Yeah!! - that guy was driving me crazy! Not sure I could have handled living in a house with him for two months. The HOH competition started last night and it was an endurance one. They won't show what happened and who the winner is until Sunday but I of course couldn't wait so I logged on to the blog site to see who won.

Work today should be uneventful - unless Matt and the other manager start questioning my quarter end entries today - man I hope not. I do have a meeting this morning with the SOX Auditor to go over AP Processes and Guidelines. Doesn't that sound like tons oh fun! I bet you want to trade places with me. I'm not sure anyone should be allowed to have this much fun.

Saturday I am going to the Pine Lake QFC - no not to do my grocery shopping - but to see Craig Terrill. He's not just a Seattle Seahawks player he is also a singer and will be doing an acoustic show there to kick off his CD being sold at QFC stores.

Here's a sample of what I will get to see and hear.



I'll let you know how it goes. Anyone in my area that wants to go see him with me let me know. He will be there at 11:00 am.

Gotta go back to work and prepare for the auditor!
De

No comments: