Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is Quarter End Over Yet?!?

Hey - got home late last night so I didn't get a chance to post - nope, not out having fun I was at work until 815 last night. Most of the work of downloading numbers last week was wrong!! One of the manager's here has changed the process of how we get to certain numbers and neglected to tell me that I needed to pull numbers from different areas and that they absolutely needed to be pulled that way on the first of the month! Yeah - nice to find out a week later. So last night was spent looking up numbers and having to do calculations to back in to what the numbers would have been on 4/1. Yeah - I was not a happy camper. I think I got the numbers pulled and calculated and they are now with manager person to look over and validate. Aagh. On the bright side - next quarter end should go better now that I know what I need to do!

The mice trick yesterday was funny! Matt walked in to his office and just started laughing. There were little mice on his desk and chair and a big mouse sitting on his computer mouse. I didn't get a chance to leave the note saying - "where's our Mama" - later in the morning he found the ones in his pen drawer! Overall - a successful prank! And now Buffy will have lots of toys because I am sure by the end of the week I will have them back to take home to her.

OK - time to get on with today's projects. Keep your fingers crossed that I am not here really late again.

De

No comments: