Saturday, April 26, 2008

She Thinks I'm Stupid!!

So you know how last weekend when I got home form my parents I thought my house smelled like cigarette smoke - and we're not talking a little leftover from L coming in off the desk - and how I thought L wasn't telling me everything that had gone on. I forgot to tell you that one of our window fans was out in the living room too and L said it was because they were hot and were trying to cool the place off - I had a hard time believing that since it was snowing last weekend. I didn't press it and we went on. Well - it is kinda warm in here right now and and I went to turn that very same fan on - hmmmmm it had been reset from pulling in fresh air to being put on exhaust which pulls the air from inside the house and blows it out. So - think she was smoking cigarettes and possibly something else inside the house and was hoping that the fan would get rid of the evidence! She thinks I'm so stupid and that I wouldn't figure it out. If she were a little smarter she would have at least reset the fan!! Also, she knows I have a sensitive nose and a keen sense of smell and that I would be able to smell anything out of the ordinary. Oh - and in the garbage in the kitchen were some funny looking ashes. Hmmmm - someone cleaning out a pipe!

De

No comments: