Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Hour

The week ended on a good note - Finance went out for Happy Hour after work! Usually I just go home but I decided to go and hang out this time. It was a lot of fun! We had drinks and snacks and just sat around and talked. I didn't get home until 900 ~ OK not that late but it was late for me on a Friday ~ We all left the restaurant at 730 - my bus was coming by at 735 - I didn't make it! I then had to wait 1/2 an hour for the next one to come by - 2nd Ave in Seattle is quite the interesting place when it starts getting later - I saw lots of just wandering the streets in packs. I just stood at my bus stop and watched a video on my iPod and hoped that the bus would just get there fast!

I spent a good part of yesterday calling between the pharmacy and my docs office because the prescription I need for the prep for Monday had not been received by the pharmacy yet. My last call to the Docs office was at 400 and I didn't get back to the pharmacy last night - so today will be interesting because if the prescription isn't there I will have to cancel my appt - I just want to get this over with so at this point I don't want to have to cancel the appt. Hopefully they called it in and it will be ready when I go by QFC this morning.

The week with L was pretty uneventful. I think the closer it gets to 18 the more she is trying to act better so she doesn't have to move out. For those of you keeping track - 14 1/2 days till she is officially 18. It's been a long road but I finally got her to adulthood!

No comments: