Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hopefully Not TMI

So this is my prep day for tomorrows appointment. The liquid diet hasn't been too bad - I always thought that fasting for one day would be incredibly difficult but that has been the easy part! At noon I took 4 pills and they worked about 2 hours later - I won't share all the gory details! I then crawled in to bed and took an hour nap. Now that it is 600 I am having to drink the most disgusting stuff I have ever tasted - I have to drink an 8 oz glass every fifteen minutes and it takes me about 5 - 7 minutes to choke it down. I am about to have my third glass - I hope this stuff starts working soon cuz I'm not sure I can drink much more. I have a really weak gag reflex so my body keeps trying to expel the nastiness. OK - off to have another glass! I'll check back in later.

730 pm - OMG! Everyone has said the prep part is the worse and that the actual appt tomorrow is a piece of cake. I certainly hope so! The medicine you have to drink comes with flavor packets and you can choose which flavor you want. I chose Lemon-Lime thinking it would be the most mild - I think I should have chose a stronger flavor - I didn't realize the medicine was going to have such a bitter salty taste. I don't think I'll be able to drink anything lemon-lime for a long long while. Agh - I need to go drink another glass. OH - and to top it all off L never came home from her Rave last night. I finally emailed Jenny to see if she was with her and she said nope that L was with her friend Panda and that L's phone had died last night. I guess it's a good thing I didn't count on her to be home to drive me to my appt tomorrow. Thank God for Lyd! She's going to come by at 615 tomorrow morning - take me to Overlake - wait there - and then take me home.

930 pm - OK - I have finally finished having to drink the nasty stuff - I am still having some of the fun effects from it!! Lucky me! I am going to try and get some sleep. I will be leaving at 615 tomorrow morning. L still hasn't come home. As if I don't already have enough on my mind she chooses now to pull one of her disappearing acts. I just don't have the time for this. I am sure she is with her friends having a blast and just not thinking that she should use someone elses phone to call and check in. I am a little concerned because I know that her friend Collin (aka Panda) is someone thats he met during her E binge. I think she may have fallen off the wagon yesterday - I worry that she is going in to another binge. If she has, I think she is going to have to go live somewhere else.

I am going to sign off now. I will post an update tomorrow when I get home.

De

No comments: