Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Greatness That Is . . . . . . . .

Neil Diamond!!! OMG! Neil Diamond is going on tour again and he is headed to Seattle on Sept 24th!! I am so incredibly excited! Tickets go on sale this Monday at 10am and I will be online with Ticketmaster ready to make my purchase! And.....my Mom and Dad are giving that to me for my birthday! I will be purchasing 3 tickets on Monday and we will be having a diamond love fest in September!! This has become a Boyd Girl tradition - minus my sister who is not a Diamond fan which I just can't understand- this time my Dad will be going with us. I am a true die hard fan - I have seen him in concert 7 times!!! My first time was in Pullman at WSU and he was great - Forever in Blue Jeans Babe! The last time was 2 years ago with my Mom - and he was just as incredible, energetic, and sexy as he was that first time! That man is just so timeless and wonderful! I will keep going to see him as long as he is touring!

De

1 comment:

crawford crew said...

Granted I do like a lot of Neil's stuff, but 7 times in concert is a bit much for my taste. Maybe Diamonds aren't forever?