Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Week Has Ended

I made it to the end of the week. All that getting in early and staying late paid off - I don't have t0 go to work tomorrow!! Yay - I actually get a 3 day weekend! It was a long week but well worth it.

The plan for tomorrow is to head up to La Conner to be with Mom and Dad for a barbecue. I don't think the firework noise will bother Muppet - she hardly budged last night during the thunder storm and it didn't bother her when the thunder started up again this morning. I hung out in the house this morning with her because the lightning was pretty close and I wasn't going to stand outside with her waiting for her to go potty! Once I was able to count up to nine one thousand between the flash and the noise I figured it was safe to go outside!

No word from L. She must be having a great time!

Happy 4th!
De

No comments: