Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday?!?

It is never a good day when you think it is later int he week than it actually is. I thought it was Thursday today! At work Jason was wearing his "Friday" shirt which he has actually been wearing on Thursday's lately - I told him to tell his wife to hang it in the closet so that it comes up in rotation on Fridays because his wearing it on Thursdays is messing up my week - Jason was like - um isn't today Wednesday - crap! Now I'm really messed up! I thought I was almost through the week and I'm not. I think entering invoices yesterday when I usually do it on Wednesday messed me up too - but I'll just keep blaming Jason!

No L drama in the last couple of weeks. This morning when I came out of room to finish getting ready to head to work I found L and her friend Kelly sleeping on the couch - nothing dramatic about that - when I came all the way into the living room though I was able to see the bottle of Skyy Vodka sitting on the floor between the two of them. 1. I hate the fact that they were drinking in my house while I was asleep 2. Where did they get the vodka and 3. How were they able to afford the expensive stuff. So - a little drama - no trauma - and no yelling.

I am dealing with some painful tendinitis in my wrist - brought on by working on the computer. I have been wearing a brace to try and help when I am at work but it doesn't seem to be working. If anyone has any remedies please leave me a comment. Right now I have a bag of frozen peas on it!

De

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D a good way to solve the tendinitis problem....VACATION