Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's A Good Day

Today was a great day. I got up on time - reconciled credit card statements with receipts at work- left work on time - and it was sunny! Couldn't ask for anything more. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home to pick up fixins for spaghetti - Lindsay was IMing me about how good hers was last night and that she had some for lunch today so I was craving it. I got french bread too because I like to put some of the spaghetti on top of a piece of buttered bread and eat it like a sandwich - sooooo good!

See - things were going so well today I should have known it couldn't last! I get all the groceries up to the house - I hate living on the third floor after grocery shopping - and go in to the kitchen to let Muppet out. She wasn't jumping around and dancing - first clue something wasn't right - she didn't move real fast when I unlatched the gate and just sat on the carpet - second clue - and then I saw it. The heat must have really gotten to her today because she had thrown up in 3 spots in the kitchen. Eeeewwwww! I cleaned it up and then went to clean her face and that's when I saw that she must have laid down close to one of the spots because she had throw up in her fur. Eeeewwwww. Got her cleaned up and then sat with her in a chair in front of the fan. I sprayed her down a bit with water to try and cool her off. Muppet wasn't feeling any better - she wouldn't take her pill pocket - which meant I had to force her meds down her - she's really good at cheeking!

I did eat my spaghetti and it tasted really good. Big Brother 10 is on again tonight - Yay!!

I am going to go have a Lemonade Fruit Bar - settle in to watch Big Brother - and go to bed!

De

2 comments:

Crawfords said...

That's so funny, we had spaghetti last night too! With french bread even. In fact, can you have spaghetti without french bread? It just doesn't seem right. Perhaps last night was spaghetti night around the world, or at least in the greater Seattle area because ours was yummy too!

Lindsay said...

haha sorry for making you crave spaghetti but it is just so easy and so delicious. i need to make your famous spaghetti lasagna