Monday, July 7, 2008

Updates

Here are some updates to issues:

1. I got an email from WA State DCS letting me know about a check that is being sent to me. It's the IRS money - but it's not the full amount as indicated by the email from Fred - it is just 1/2 of it $750. I guess this means the IRS decided to split the refund amount. This doesn't surprise me as the 2007 tax refund was only 1/2 of what Alan said it was going to be so they must have gotten the other 1/2. So - the email from Fred was unnecessary - never needed to be sent. Never needed to get involved in an issue that was none of his business.

2. Here are some before and after pictures of L's bedroom and bathroom. I did a pretty darn good job of cleaning!




3. Vegas in 89 days!!

Quarter End is almost over. I got in at 715 this morning and left for home at 645 - almost a 12 hour day. L was gone when I got home but I did talk to her on the phone - using my blue tooth now that it is illegal to use your cell phone in the car without a hands free device. She got paid today and said she will give me her rent check when she gets home tonight. I'll let you know if that happens. I need to collect it ASAP before she is overdrawn on her account again.

Have a good week!

De

No comments: