Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great Idea!

Ah man - I think I have early onset Alzheimers. When I was at work today I had a great idea for my blog - it wasn't just about my day it was going to contemplate something. At work I thought - hmmm maybe I should right it down or email it to myself - nah I'll remember it because it's a great idea. Yup - got home, sat down with my laptop, and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nothing! Dang it - I can't remember it! I keep going over my day but nothing is jogging my memory. Maybe when I go back to work tomorrow something will trigger it - for right now it is just stuck inside my head!!! This is going to bug me all night - I'll probably wake up at 3 in the morning and remember it! If I do I'm writing it down! Getting old sucks!

I'm going to go make dinner - if I can remember how!

De

No comments: