Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July



Happy Fourth of July!!

I slept in this morning - wonderful!! I leisurely got ready to go to La Conner - packed up my stuff and Muppet's. The drive up to La Conner wasn't bad - there wasn't as much traffic as I thought there would be so the drive went pretty quick - I listened to the Mariner's play and win a baseball game on the radio.

We sat outside and had chips. Then we had barbecued steak for dinner - really good. Dad really knows how to barbecue - it's always good when he cooks. Although - I wonder if the chicken in Chelan is ready yet!!! (little inside joke from family vacations!)

We just got done watching a DVD - Vantage Point. It was pretty good. Mom fell asleep during it though so we will need to wake her up to watch the fireworks on TV at 10. I can hear fireworks going off in La Conner right now. For those of you that don't know - La Conner is right next to an Indian Reservation so they have a lot of cool fireworks.

I chatted online last night with L. She is having a good time. Today they were going to spend the day at the beach boogie boarding in the Atlantic Ocean. Sounds like a good time.

Tomorrow I will stop at the Berry Barn on my way home to get fresh strawberries and raspberries. Muppet has a grooming appointment at 130 tomorrow afternoon so we will leave La Conner probably at 1100.

Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July!

De

No comments: