Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Brother is Back!

Happy Monday - yuck! I slept through my alarm this morning - Muppet was kind enough to have a seizure at 600 this morning though to wake me up. It was a short one and she recovered quickly. I got to work at 800 - which isn't late it's just later than i had been getting there. Quarter End is almost closed - the auditors will be here on Wednesday to make sure we did everything - dotted our Is and crossed our Ts.

My favorite summer time show is back on - Big Brother 10 - I really like that show and like to follow along with the Big Brother Blog - if you don't mind spoilers the blog is the way to go. I like that the show is on 3 days a week - especially when there is nothing else to watch during the summer. It is definitely a guilty pleasure! Last night was the first episode and then it will be on again Tues and Thurs. I don't have a favorite yet but I do have one I want out of the house fast - Renny, a loud mouthed beautician from New Orleans. If I were in that house she would drive me absolutely insane.

My new favorite summer time treat - Lemon Flavored Dreyers Fruit Bars - it is like frozen lemonade on a stick - yum! When it is warm outside you need to eat it fast or else it makes a sticky mess - as learned this evening!

I didn't see much of L this past weekend - haven't really seen her since the huge fight about rent and moving out last week. I still need to talk to her about either working full-time or getting herself registered for school. I saw her briefly tonight when she got home from work and then headed right back out. I didn't want to get into it with her though because I don't know what is going to set her temper off. I think I am going to put it in a letter and leave it on her door.

Have a good week ~

De

No comments: