Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Smoothie Day

Got up this morning and Muppet was doing a little bit better - she took her pill pockets but wouldn't take her crunchy cookie - L said she slept most of the morning and when I got home she was back to her regular bouncy, dancing self. Must have been a 24 hour doggy flu.

Work was fun today - well not the actual work part! This morning People Services (you probably know it as HR) sent out an email inviting us all to the 413 building for a smoothie party from 200 - 300. It was really cool - they had Dr Smoothie come set up on the deck at the 413 building and they made smoothies to order! I had an orange tangerine and it was great! I brought it back to my building cause I was busy today entering invoices. I got in at 730 and stayed until 530 - but I got everything entered!

What is up with summer TV - there's either nothing on or everything is on the same day - for example tonight Big Brother and SYTYCD are on at the same time - and SYTYCD (which is 2 hours) is on at the same time as the new Project Runway. Thank goodness for DVRs and the ability to watch some of this stuff on the web. I decided I am going to watch SYTYCD real time and will watch the recordings of the others.

Blog At Ya Later ~

De

No comments: