Friday, July 18, 2008

Pens, Paper, Binders. . . . . . .

Nah - I never did remember what I was thinking about yesterday! It is lost in the black hole of my mind!! Dang it!

I went to Target today after work to get some movie candy for L and I - we are going to go see Batman tomorrow morning at 930! It's been a few weeks since I went in to a Target - nothing good can ever come of this. I started in the clothing department and the T-Shirts I really like were on sale for $6 each - so I grabbed a few - then it was on through electronics - nothing jumped out at me there - Thank goodness - No good DVDs had come out so I was safe. It was next to the book department - yup - I found a book to get!! I then walked nonchalantly down the aisle and as I turned the corner there it was - Back To School Supplies!!!!! I love back to school supplies - even though I haven't been in school for quite awhile. I'm not sure what it is about them but I start looking at all the fun binders, new pens/pencils, spiral notebooks - and I just want to buy them and get all organized! Of course - I have no idea what I would do with a binder and spiral notebook. As I walked further down the aisles I came across. . . . . . . . . . .fun stuff for your dorm room!! Man - why didn't they have cool stuff like this when I was in school. When we needed stackable shelves we had to go out late at night - make our way down to Rosauers (grocery store) and carefully grab milk crates!! We would then have to carry them back up to campus without being seen. I had those milk crates for all 4 years at WSU and then I used them in my first apartment!! Now you can just buy things like that at Target - I think my way was kinda fun though and it makes for a great story!

Do you like school supplies or is just another one of my idiosyncrasies?

I am so excited to go see Batman tomorrow morning!! I will let you know if it lives up to the hype but I won't give anything away - I hate when reviewers tell you all the good parts form a movie and then ruin the ending.

De

No comments: