Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Early to Work . . . Not Early To Leave

Surprisingly I'm not tired or stressed - I got to work at 630 this morning and left at 630 this evening - I would have stayed later but I drove in today and the early Bird parking special only allows you to stay for 12 hours - early bird parking is $16 and if I had stayed it would have cost me $30. 12 hours is a long day though. I took a quick break to run to Subway - I was soooo craving a Tuna sandwich!! I will head in to work early again tomorrow. I had very intention of starting on my invoices first thing this morning but I kept getting interrupted with requests and other issues that needed my attention. I think I am still on track to meet my deadlines though - which is probably why I'm not stressed.

The gal that reports to me - Vicky - came in to work today so we'll see if she's decided she likes her job and is going to make some changes. A couple more errors on her part were brought to my attention today - they were issues that made the bank reconciliations out of balance and this is not the first time she has made this same error.

It is cooler today but it certainly was muggy when I got home - I also came home to some thunder and lightning. I thought maybe it was going to be a stormy night but it seems to have stopped. Muppet is glad it stopped! She was a little clingy when I got her out of the kitchen.

I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance - SYTYCD to those of us that are addicted! Just gonna watch that an head to bed - probably get to work at 630 again tomorrow.

De

No comments: