Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sick and Tired / Sick or Tired

Not a lot to write about tonight. I only made it through 3 hours of work today - 1/2 hour of that spent trying not to throw up. Not sure what I have - whether it is the flu or after effects from reading all night on Monday - but it hit me like a ton of bricks after I got to work. I started shaking - and without going in to too much detail let's just say I wasn't sure which end the illness was going to effect. I then had to survive an hour long bus ride home - luckily it was a Sound Transit bus so there was air-conditioning - and lots of deep breathing. After I got home I laid down and slept until L came home at 545. Still feeling a little shaky so I'm going to head to bed and hope this thing was just a 24 hour bug.

De

No comments: