Sunday, August 17, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I have finally finished the books!!!! Breaking Dawn was different from the other 3 but I liked it just as much - I didn't cry as much which was nice! Part of me is sad that it is the end because I really liked all of the characters and the stories but the other part of me is glad that the obsession is over! It's hard when all you want to do is read read read!

I am up in La Conner right now - definitely a lot cooler up here than back home. L didn't want to come with me so she is at home - hope the place is still standing when I get back. Only plans for today are to head to the Berry Barn to get some fresh berries and then just hang out in the cool weather - it actually rained here this morning!

I thought I was over the little flu bug I had on Wednesday but I'm not. I am taking it easy - we'll see if I go to work tomorrow. It's like I'm in between feeling sick and being full blown sick - not sure which direction it's going to take. I just want to feel better.

Nothing to read today - which will be very weird. I think I will wait awhile before I start another "series"!!

De

No comments: