Monday, August 25, 2008

Reflections

I have been complaining about the weather lately - I mean come on - it's the middle of August and it's only 60* and it's raining! When I left work today it was getting dark and the rain was coming down in buckets. What a crazy summer - if you can even call it that.

This has been a real crazy weekend - more people are signing on to Facebook and I have added some old friends form both high school and college. It has gotten me thinking a lot about the past - which with me is not always a good thing - reflecting on coulda woulda shoulda things tends to get me in an "I Hate My Life" mood. It seems like people I knew back in High School are all happily married and living great lives - mostly guys that I treated poorly and broke up with in not such nice ways - it started me thinking about Karma and how maybe this is Karma coming to bite me in the butt - maybe if I had appreciated the ones who treated me well I wouldn't be alone now.

I need to go get some sleep.

De

No comments: