Thursday, August 21, 2008

LOL Cats!

I am posting late tonight. I did a short run to the grocery store on my way home - unloaded groceries - then L came home not feeling well. She took her temp - it was 101.4 - L always runs high temps when she is sick. I told her to take some Tylenol and go to bed - I guess I didn't say it in a kind enough motherly voice because she started throwing things down on the ground and mouthing off to me about not caring that she's sick - she'll just take care of herself - maybe she'll just go to her room and die. Good Grief - can you say drama queen!! After that fun episode I cooked some dinner - Stroganoff and Rice - comfort food. Then it was time to watch Big Brother!! Love that show!! It was the Live Eviction - the person I wanted gone was voted out - Yay!! The HOH competition is an endurance competition - so you know me - absolutely no patience for waiting until Sunday to find out who wins - I went to my favorite Big Brother Blog to find out who won. I won't give it away though!

I finally pulled out my computer to start writing - but I got sidetracked by the funniest website. My Mom sent me an email yesterday that had pics of kittens with funny captions - I figured out which website they came from and have been laughing so much tonight!! I mean real belly laughs - shared of course with L! If you need a good laugh - a mood lifter - something to make you smile - you need to go to this site - it is so worth it. Here's a couple to get you hooked!

Tomorrows Friday!!

De

No comments: