Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August or October


I Love Living In Seattle . . . . . I Love Living In Seattle. . . . . I Love Living In Seattle. . . . . . . . . (repeat as many times as needed to get through the day!)

This is my mantra today - we are having an October day in August - dark, rainy, cold. It is so depressing. I think our summer is over! Which - I guess - is pretty much on schedule for Seattle seeing as Labor Day is a week and a half away. This also marks the beginning of my favorite part of the year - WSU Cougar Football Season!!!!!!!!! Opening game is in Seattle on 8/30! I am very excited and starting to get my gear together!

Right now I am baking a cake - I haven't baked a cake in forever so I hope it turns out. A guy at work was sworn in as a citizen this afternoon so we are going to celebrate tomorrow. Right after he left for the day we decorated his cube in Red, White, and Blue. - lots of streamers - flags - confetti! I don't think I'm going to get the cake frosted tonight - I'll need to try and get up early tomorrow and make it up before I leave - definitely driving tomorrow - not dragging the cake on the bus!

I ate a little something for dinner tonight and now I have a sour stomach - this is getting old. I am tired of saltines and ginger ale.

De

****Countdown update - 45 days until Vegas Baby!!******

No comments: