Sunday, August 24, 2008

Buffy In A Bag

The crisis with L seems to be over. She was so upset last night but today it's like nothing ever happened. Not sure where she got the ability to just let things go - I am almost 44 and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Her boyfriend called her last night at 1230 and everything seems to be fine. She went to a family gathering, his Mom's family, with him today and had a great time. She said they all really liked her and told her she was part of the family now. He seems to be a good guy too. He is 20, has 2jobs right now, is going to go to BCC, and then hopes to go on to UW - his only flaw!! She seems to be happy - which is good. I just got done putting hair dye on her - last time we did this it turned in to a fight because she criticized how I was doing everything. This time she didn't criticize, actually said I did a good job, and thanked me. I know - I was surprised too!!

Ends up L didn't need to take a written exam for her drivers license because she took and passed one for her permit - all she needed to do was schedule the driving test and do that. She could have done that back in May if she had bothered to look into it at all. Oh well, she now has her test scheduled for Sept 30 at 830. Next thing is to work on getting insurance - she wanted me to add her to mine but I just don't want another bill that I have to try and collect from her.

On a lighter note - here are some pictures of Buffy - she likes to crawl inside things to sleep and had been working on this canvas bag for awhile this week when she finally figured out how to get inside and sleep. Enjoy! De

No comments: