Thursday, August 7, 2008

Comcast Sucks!

No post last night because when I got home both my phone and my Internet were out! I called Comcast on my cell - the customer service gal was nice enough but I don't think she knew anything - she asked me to push the reset button on the modem and when that didn't work she had no idea what to do next. She then said - "Well, I'll pass this on to a technician and someone should call you later to check on how the service is." No call came but everything was back up and working this morning. The funniest part was when the service rep asked if my home phone number was a good one for the technician to call me at - uh no! I Have No Phone Service!!!! Oh, should we call you on another number then - probably would be a good idea!

I am really busy at work right now but I will write tonight - updating you on my fun experience with dropping off my car this morning to get some work done!

De

No comments: