Monday, August 4, 2008

Chelan Trip

My Chelan trip is turning out to be just Muppet and Me I believe - I came home tonight and things were going just fine - I started peeling peaches and chopping them up to make a Peach Crisp for work tomorrow - I was halfway through when L asked me if I was almost done - sure, why? - She wanted to know if I would braid her hair - sure, I just have 3 more peaches to do. Well, I guess I wasn't peeling and chopping fast enough for her because she came back to the kitchen and started tapping on the wall and giving me the dirtiest look - I asked her what her problem was and she asked me if I could go any slower. I tried to reason with her and said that I was in the middle of the peaches when she asked me to do her a favor - it's not like I said yes to the braiding and then started the peaches - and that I was almost done. She then goes back to her bathroom and cranks up her music. I asked her to turn it down - she said only if I was done and ready to do her hair. When she came back out I asked her if she was going to be like this in Chelan and she said - well probably if all she was going to get to do was sit around. I told her to stay home then because I didn't want to deal with her bitchiness on my vacation. She said she wanted to get tan - I told her it was going to be nice here and she could just hang at the pool.

I did start braiding her hair - she bitched at me most of the time - when I was done she went in to her room, changed, grabbed her stuff, and headed to the door. I asked her where she was going - she said she didn't know - it depended on how much gas she had - she just had to get out of the house.

Her explanation for being "cranky" is that she is out of cigarettes - addicted much! When I had asked her about her attitude for Chelan she said it depended on whether she had cigarettes or not - I reminded her that she had said she wouldn't smoke on vacation and she said that was before she didn't have any friends going with her - what else was she supposed to do to entertain herself.

So - I am thinking it will be a nice quiet trip - just me and the dog.

De

No comments: