Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Moon

I am exhausted - i just don't bounce back form sleep deprivation like I used to. I was doing fine at work today - brain just felt a bit mushy - I was even thinking that I might spend some time tonight reading book 3. It kept calling to me form my car during the day :D read me. . . . . Read Me . . READ ME. . . . . . . . It is like an addiction/obsession!! I just need to know what happens. But - I am not going to open the book tonight. I know I wouldn't be able to function if I read through the night twice in a row. The second book - New Moon - was just as good as the first. Sucked me right in from the beginning - of course seeing as I was up all night. It had me crying pretty good last night. Tears streaming down my face - hard to breathe. I know - kinda weird - but this book really gets you way down deep in your soul.

I'm sounding/feeling a bit punchy - I'm going to sleep!

De

No comments: