Thursday, August 14, 2008

I made it through work today. I came prepared - saltines and ginger ale! I also have finished book 3 of the Twilight Series. Eclipse was just as good as the first 2 and I am now ready to start the fourth and final book. This book had me on an emotional roller coaster - I started crying again and this time I wasn't lucky enough to be at home - yup started crying on the bus. I then had to go to the grocery store with puffy eyes - I kept my sunglasses on! When I got home I finished the book - crying yet some more. I am ready to start on the final book but I think I should give myself a bit of a break and put off starting it until tomorrow night - I will then have the whole weekend to read it and then recuperate. I know - a little addicted!! I tell ya though - incredible series and I can't believe that Stephenie Meyer never planned on being a writer - this story just started out as a dream she had and built on from there. I'm glad it did!

De

No comments: