Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Post!

Good Evening Happy Readers! I looked back at some of my posts lately and they have been kind of cranky - negative - downers. So I thought I when I blogged tonight I would make it a little more positive! Time to look at some positive things happening:
  1. L and I haven't gotten in a big knock down drag out fight in about 2 weeks.
  2. The animals are all fairly healthy right now. This is the first month in a long time that I haven't had huge vet bills to cover.
  3. Both my parents are healthy. A friend of L's lost his grandmother today and we were talking about how lucky she is that she has both sets of grandparents. She agreed.
  4. I have 2 new Hidden Object computer games to play!
  5. Cougar Football starts on Saturday!!! Yay!!! I am so ready to eat, breathe, and live Crimson and Gray!!
  6. My Starbucks isn't on the list of closures!
  7. 3 Day weekend coming up!
Lindsay and I IM each other during the day while were at work - me in Seattle and her in Texas - yesterday when she left to go home she told me to come in today prepared with a list of topics!! So this morning I gave her a some topics we could chat about and she chose Diet Pepsi -vs- Diet Coke. People have a definite preference! Personally I am a Diet Pepsi fan!! Although I prefer Regular Coke over Pepsi. It is funny - at work we get free pop and when the Diet Coke has run out the people that drink that go into withdrawals and there is no way they will drink a Diet Pepsi.

So tell me - which one are you - a Diet Coke person or a Diet Pepsi person. Mark your answer in the poll just under my picture - or you can leave me a comment.

Well - good night readers! I'm going to go watch Project Runway and get some sleep.

De

2 comments:

Crawfords said...

Plain old fashioned water is my preference. Not much of a soda drinker.

Lindsay said...

Diet Coke Baby!