Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Cougars + A Plea For an Email Address!

It's Labor Day Weekend!! It's about time - although the year has gone by rather quickly - can't believe it's almost September already - this week went really slow!! I have been looking forward to this long weekend for awhile.

Cougar Game tomorrow!! I went to the WSU Store in Westlake Mall this afternoon - crowded - lots of Alumni! I got a T-shirt, a bag, some earrings, and a window cling for my car. I am so ready to be decked out in Crimson and Gray tomorrow and rooting on my team!! Game starts at 12:30 - hopefully it won't be raining - we have pretty good seats - under cover - so we should stay warm and dry. I need to look in my dresser to see if I can find Muppet's T-shirt and bandanna. She won't be at the game but she certainly needs to be dressed in her colors!

I don't know who all reads my blog - I emailed the link to family and friends at the beginning of the year. I think one of the email addresses I had has changed. So. . . . . Doug, if you happen to read this blog can you send me an email because I think the address I have for you doesn't work anymore - or else I just have it written down wrong. wazzudb@comcast.net

L has been working long hours this week - people have been calling in sick all week and she has been little miss reliable - they have really appreciated her coming in but L is very tired and very cranky today. She has been in the yellow room - 2 year olds - most of the week and she just said she hates 2 year olds!! I guess they have been coloring on the walls and there are a couple of very aggressive biters int hat class. I told her yesterday that she was a biter when she was that age - she bit her cousin Krystina because of a toy not being shared. L likes to work with the school age kids - I hope if they bring her on full-time they give her that age group - I think she would do well.

I am going to go straighten up my kitchen and bedroom and put together all of my Cougar Paraphernalia!! Go Cougs!!

De

No comments: