Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can't Think of a Title!!

Howdy! I saw some cowboys yesterday! Lyd picked me up at 800 and we went to Monroe to see her other friend Diana compete in a Reigning Competition. This is where the horse and rider have to follow a pattern that involves different speeds, sliding stops, and twirling in circles. It was really fun to watch. Now - the show started at 800 - Lyd said her friend was in the 5th group of the day and it depends on how many horses are there as to how fast it would go. Well - there were a lot of horses and Diana didn't ride until about 230! A lot of hurry up and wait but I had fun.

L spent the whole weekend being a street kid in Seattle. Don't ask me - I don't get why you would want to do that. When she got home around 900 last night she needed to do laundry because she smelled like - as she put it - "poo" because it was dirty under the bridge where they slept. Yuck!!

On a positive note - L finally applied to Renton Votech and received her registration paperwork in the mail on Saturday. She is filling out paperwork now - needs to schedule her COMPASS test and then she will be ready to start in the Fall. OK - pick yourselves up off the floor!! She is still planning on studying Auto Mechanics. I am thrilled - but also cautious - I am a worrier and just want to make sure she follows through on this. I think she will - she actually seems very excited.

It's Month End close at work again - seems like we just had this! I will be putting in some longer days this week but I will try to keep up on my posting.

Muppet is acting weird tonight. When I got home - well, let's just say the kitchen was rather "messy" and she had a really wet butt. I think the cats got in there - and by cats I mean Buffy - and tried to do some "cleaning" and in doing so moved the puppy pad around and folded it up into a pile. Needless to say - the first thing I did when I got home was put Muppet in the tub and give her a bath. She has seemed pretty out of it since then so I am not sure if it just stressed her out so ended up tuckering her out or if there is more going on. I am probably just being a worry wart "Mom". Right now she is snuggled up tight to my side on the couch - which has made it rather difficult to type on the computer - but I got it done!!

Have a god week.

De

No comments: