Friday, June 20, 2008

Fav Things

OK - who told L about my plans for next weekend - huh? - she cleaned her room yesterday! And not just the shove everything into a corner clean - what am I supposed to do next weekend with all my time off! I mean - I can work on my room and the rest of the house but I was so looking forward to getting in to her room and really cleaning it. I'm sure it's not my kind of clean so I can find some things to work on but it won't be the same as the big transformation I was looking forward to. Dang it!

I got an email yesterday from Lyd about Favorite Things. I filled it out and sent it to a few people on my email list. Here are the questions and the things I put on the list:

Two names you go by:
1. De
2. Diana

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Tennis Shoes

Two longest car rides:
1. Issaquah to Kelowna BC
2. Issaquah to Los Angeles

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Hang out with Lyd


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A companion
2. To win the Lottery

Three animals you have or have had:
1. Kitties – Charlie, Buffy, Joie, Nikki
2. Muppet - puppy
3. Growing up – Cats: Finnegan, Mickey, Casey, Chelsea Dogs: Bonanza, Holly, Maggie
Rabbits: Peter, Benjamin

Three people who will fill this out first:
1. Lindsay (Did answer and send back to me!)
2. Krystina - no answer :(
3. Colleen - no answer :(


Things you ate today:
1. Strawberries
2. Blueberries
3. Vanilla yogurt

Two people you last talked to:
1. Lindsay - online
2. Jason – at work

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Work
2. Walking Muppet

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Favorite drink:
1. Venti, Non-Fat, Light Whip, Extra Hot, 2 Pump, Hot Chocolate
2. Coke

Have a good Friday!

De

No comments: