Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

It's Junuary in Seattle! That's the new name for this month because of the absolutely wonderful weather we are having!! Right now it is raining, windy, dark clouds, a little sun, and a small rainbow. The new says we are 10 - 15 degrees below normal and they have prepared de-icing machines and snowplows for the Passes as they have predicted snow fall!! Can you even believe that - It's supposed to be June!!!

Other than the weather there's not a whole lot to write about today - It was a pretty normal day at work - checks to copy and send out - invoices to accrue for month end - emails to answer - that's about it. My Chocolate Chip cookies and Rice Krispy treats went over well - and they went over fast! Luckily I saved one out because Jason was busy doing payroll and by the time he came out of his office the cookies were all gone - I saved one for him though - after all he is responsible for making sure we all get our paychecks - which is very important! I think I snacked on too many Rice Krispy treats though - kinda feeling like I OD'd on sugar - feeling a little sluggish yet jumpy.

Muppet made it down the stairs and back up tonight!! Yay!! She is almost back to normal - well as normal as she was before all this started!

New Countdown - 117 days until Vegas!!

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

your countdown makes me nervous.