Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacation - Day 2

Day 2 is coming to a close - I certainly picked a good time for stay at home vacation - the weather is very nice. Today it is clear blue skies and it got up to 91*!! It is 86 inside the condo. The weather this year driving me crazy - we are either below average or above average - what happened to average! I did the cleaning before it got too hot inside and then I was contemplating going somewhere where there is air conditioning - but i fell asleep on the couch! When I fell asleep it was 78 in the condo and I woke up to 86!! It is now 10 pm and it is still 86 inside. I just went to the grocery store to get Popsicles and to ride in the air conditioned car! I could have just stood in the freezer section all night!

Today's cleaning was to shampoo the dining room carpet to see if I could get out the Muppet and L stains. I think they faded a bit but they certainly didn't come up. I am definitely going to need to get new carpeting here sometime soon. I'm not sure if I can wait for L to move out - although if I get it before she moves out there will definitely be a no food in the bedroom rule reinstated. The next room was L's bathroom. Let me just say - eeeewwwwwww!

It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow so I think my cleaning may have to wait a bit - whatever I don't get done in the cool morning hours that is. After that I am headed to either the mall or the movies.

Stay Cool ~
De

No comments: