Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reality TV Show?

People have been telling me that my blog should be a reality TV show!! Cameras following both L and I around capturing the excitement of the day. Well - the past couple of days would have been fairly interesting - but today - man oh man they would be getting their money's worth today! Especially if they were following L!

I get a call from L at 1155 this morning as she is on her way to work - Hey Mom, you're going to love Jenny! She just left me a message that she knows who broke into our house and took my computer. She's looking around for it now. If she can't get it back me and my friends are going to make him pay you the money for it. I have lost all respect for this person and I never want to see them again. I just thought you might want to know and I will have more information probably during my break at work. Bye!"

Oh yeah - talk about a dramatic moment! Hmm - will I get my computer back? Man it would be so nice to have my pictures back - ugh, what kind of shape would it be in - I'm just gonna wait to hear what L has to say.

Move forward to 315 this afternoon - phone rings - I'm in a one-on-one meeting trying to figure out some weird accounting stuff from 2007 - I answer the phone with a Hey L - and I'm about to say can I call you back I'm in a meeting when she says - "You're not going to get your computer back, the guy who stole it sold it for Oxycontin. And they didn't just take your computer they took my camera too. I am so mad - this was someone I knew and they just walked in and took our stuff." I asked her who it was and she said she would talk to me later but she needed to get back to work. Damn! I just wanted my pictures back. I wonder if I could find the drug dealer and just ask him to load my pictures on to a memory stick!!

Jump to 600 tonight - L comes in from work - she is in the foulest mood I have ever seen her in. She won't tell me who actually took the stuff and sold it. She did say that Jenny's boyfriend Sean knew about when it happened - she says she doesn't know the extent of his involvement just that she never wants to see him again. I asked again for the name of the person and she said it doesn't matter - that our stuff is gone so there's no proof that they took it. L is out with Jenny right now and I really hope they aren't looking for trouble - she is fighting mad - has no control over her temper - is looking for a fight - needs to take her anger out on someone or something. If you see her - run the other way!

If you're a regular reader of my blog you might recognize the name Sean from the 5/16 and 5/21 blogs. Sean was the boy in tow with Jenny when L had a bunch of friends stop by for a barbecue - the barbecue that was supposed to be just her and I having an attitude adjustment. Sean is also the boy who pulled a case out of his trunk - got into his car with L - then put the case back (hmm.....what could they have been doing) I knew that kid was trouble the minute he stepped foot in my house.

The day of the robbery when L went in to her room to talk on the phone with Jenny I did overhear her ask where Sean and....(can't remember the name) were because they were the only ones she could think of that would have done this. She knew it - should have followed through on it then as we probably would have gotten our stuff back.

OK - I need to go do some baking! My stress reliever! Pray that L doesn't do anything stupid.

De

No comments: