Saturday, May 31, 2008

GS Day 2

Yeah - not much better than yesterday. In fact - I would have to say it's worse than yesterday. It's a little bit colder - sprinkled a bit - and no one has bought anything!!!! I have been sitting outside for 5 hours and made no money what so ever!! I always thought that Saturdays were the big Garage Saling days but I guess not. I have had quite a lot of drive by and look people though - no stopping just driving by. An annoying little kid from across the parking lot has come by a few times - no money just wants to ask questions about every little item - and touch every little thing.

OMG - a gal just stopped - is squatting down to look at cds - I just looked up and her pants are way down her but - she's wearing a thong that is bunched up in to her crack - I could have gone my whole life without seeing that!! You would think she would be wanting to pick it on out of there!!

Huhhhh - that annoying kid is now pulling out every single stuffed animal of Ls out of the Target bag they have been sitting in. I would yell at him but part of me feels sorry for him. He is always outside by himself - although if he is this annoying with kids his age I can see why no one wants to play with him.

I think I am about ready to close up shop for the day. Too cold - no sells - would rather be inside!

Have a good rest of the weekend!

De

No comments: