Thursday, June 19, 2008

Safeco Field

Went to Safeco Field yesterday with work. We got in at 510 and had the Bullpen Barbecue area to ourselves - this is the spot between the 2 bullpens in center field. I don't say I went to the Mariner's game because I left before the game started. I have a hard time following the game when I'm standing at field level out in center field. Plus the area I have to catch my bus at to get home is not exactly a safe area to be standing around in later in the evening - all the respectable businesses close up and the only thing open is this dive of a tavern right across the street from the bus stop. Last year I left after the 3rd inning and the bus stop was a little on the scary side - there were drunks coming out of the bar talking to themselves and yelling at people. So I got home at a decent time and was able to watch So You Think You Can Dance - I am so hooked on that show now! I think there are 3 - 4 couples I really like right now - I haven't called in to vote - I'll wait till it gets narrowed down to the individual dancers and I have a favorite.

Knock on wood - it's been a few days since anything bad has happened!

I am going to start work now - I'm not feeling well today and I got in later than usual so I am going to just get done what needs to get done and then I am heading home.

De

Countdown Update
Big Clean - 8 Days
Vegas Baby - 107 Days

No comments: