Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Snow White and . . . . . . . .


Interesting day! I think I may have channelled all 7 of the dwarfs! Can you name all 7? I always forget at least one - not today!

  • Grumpy - woke up a little grumpy this morning and I missed the 624 bus and had to wait for the 638.
  • Sleepy - was a little tired this afternoon at work and I kept yawning. I think it's this Fall weather that we are having in June!
  • Dopey - Don't know why but I swear I had some of L's ADD today. I could not keep on task and I kept forgetting easy things.
  • Happy - I just watched a tivo'd episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 and it made me laugh which then made me happy.
  • Doc - With 2 animals on meds - one of which has to take them twice a day - I tend to channel this dwarf every single day.
  • Bashful - I'm not going to explain this one! Let's just say shyness has kept me from sending an email response to one I received yesterday.
  • Sneezy - This is the only one I haven't been today - but the days not over yet so I could still be this one!
Of course my life was only part of this fairy tale - I didn't become Snow White - the Evil Queen didn't show up - all my apple slices were OK to eat - and no Prince Charming showed up at my door!! Better luck tomorrow!

De

No comments: