Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Back!!

I went to the Apple Store yesterday - Colleen's place of worship! I now have a replacement computer and I am back on line! My old Mac wasn't even a year old and this new Mac already as changes. Nothing too drastic but when I first opened up the computer I noticed that the volume buttons had moved - when I first logged on to the Internet I saw that the Bookmark Tool Bar has changed and it took me awhile to set up some of my old bookmarks. Most of my music purchases were backed up but for some reason I didn't backup my photos. If any of you have pictures from the past year that I sent you or you sent me please send them to me! Getting my new computer was pretty much the highlight of the weekend.

Friday I had the bus ride home from hell - I was squished in between 2 very large people to where I could hardly turn the pages in my books because I couldn't move my arms and one of the heavy people was a rather large sweaty man - I couldn't moved away form him and I could feel the sweat from his body getting on my clothes and soaking through to my skin - eewwwwwww - needless to say I washed as soon as I got home.

L has been in Seattle since Friday night - she should be home this evening some time. I took a look in her bedroom because I needed her computer Friday night- yeah - she may have done cleaning on Thursday but it is certainly not my kind of clean so my cleaning days off this coming weekend are still on! I was able to see the carpet in her room though and I am definitely going to need to take an equity loan out on the house when she moves out so I can replace the carpet in there. I will never be able to sell this place with the way the carpet looks - I didn't think anyone could spill so much stuff on a carpet - it is such a disgusting mess. I'm not even sure whether it's worth trying to shampoo out or not. We'll see how much time I have next weekend.

De

Count Down Updates:
Cleaning Day - 5 days
Vegas Baby - 104 days

No comments: