Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sex And The City

I saw Sex And The City today. It was a really good movie. Not a lot of men in the theater! There was quite the age range of women there. There was a foursome behind me - I would estimate they were in their 70's - After they sat down I noticed them pulling Ziploc bags of popcorn out of their "movie" purses along with sodas. It was very funny! Before the movie I went and sold my stuff to the Half-Price Book Store - made enough for the movie and the rest will go in my Las Vegas fund!!

Not sure where L is tonight - she borrowed my bus pass earlier today so I hope she makes it home tonight - I need the pass for work tomorrow.

I made rice krispy treats tonight - I will be bringing them in to work tomorrow - certainly don't need them hanging around the house because I might eat them all! I was craving them though and I haven't made anything in awhile. I really enjoy baking. I got my kitchen all cleaned up yesterday so I was definitely in the mood for baking - not that Rice Krispy Treats require much baking!

Muppet and I are heading to bed. She's crashed on the couch next to me - I need to get a good night sleep - start yet another week at work!

De

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

And what yummy treats they were. Thanks for saving me a cookie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the Rice Krispy treats. You can bake anytime you like, we here at work don't mind it a bit!