Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Same Old Same Old

Nothing much to report today. L was very nice to me on the phone the few times we spoke with each other today. She kept an eye on Muppet before she had to go to work and let me know how she was doing. Work was busy but not stressful - even though it's month end. The weather was a perfect Fall day - oh wait a minute - it's Spring/Summer isn't it! Let me rephrase this - it was an ugly day - all gray, gloomy, rainy. I am so tired of this weather! The forecast is the same for this whole week. Ugh!

Muppet is doing OK. I did some research on the web - gotta love Google! Everything that is going on with her right now is a side effect from her new meds. I looked at 3 different websites and they all said the same thing and that these side effects should go away within the first couple of weeks. If she is not better in a week or so I will be taking her back in to the vets - our home away from home!

Well - Obama is the Democratic candidate - he has enough delegates now for the nomination. I will be glad when this whole election is done with. I am glad that it looks like we are finally down to the 2 candidates. Any thoughts on whether Senator Clinton will be the Vice Presidential candidate on the Democratic ticket? It will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds over the next month or so.

Good Night ~ De

No comments: