Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally Friday

Yay Friday!! This has officially not been my week. Muppet was sick most of last night again - I was up with her off and on until 200 in the morning. She finally went to sleep at 200 and slept until 600 - I know I have said this before but it is just like having a baby again - so do not want to be there. So between Muppet - Month End at Work - Lack of Sleep - I am so ready for this weekend.

Today was "Beer Friday" at work - Yup! It's exactly what it sounds like. Work stops at 330 - we all gather at one of our buildings - currently we are in 2 bldgs and 2 floors at one of them - today we gathered on the 17th floor of the bldg I work in - we just started leasing this floor so it was kind of like a "Floor Warming". So - when work stops - they bring in beer/hard lemonade and snacks. It's pretty much a Happy Hour in the office. Good thing I ride the bus to work so I didn't have to worry about driving home!

L has been pretty well behaved this week and no outbursts or fights - so not good stories about her to write! She just got home and brought 2 friends with her that I have never seen before - they don't look like strays though! They are hanging in the living room playing Wii.

I am going to rock my baby to sleep - yes I rock my dog to sleep when she doesn't feel well - I know - a bit weird but if it gets her to sleep through the night and not be sick then I will keep doing it!

Have a good weekend ~

De

No comments: