Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday The 13th

Well this is the perfect ending to my week! I am going to be extra careful today - no walking under ladders - no black cats in my path - no breaking mirrors - if I spill salt on the table I will toss it over my shoulder - are there any superstitions I missed?

Yesterday I checked out on craigslist and eBay to see if my computer was out there but I didn't see anything. I have not heard from the insurance adjuster yet - not that I expected to - I am just hoping to hear from them today so I can possibly get a replacement this weekend. Yes - I am going through major Internet withdrawals! I miss reading my fav blogs - I haven't been out on Perezhilton.com this week - I have no idea what's going on in Hollywood!

May is closed out at work so it should be a pretty laid back day. I need to cut checks today and I would like to finish getting my desk organized in preparation for Qtr 2 Close at the end of this month. After work I am having a girls night out with Lydia. Dinner and going to see AvenueQ at the Paramount. It should be fun.

Be Careful ~

De

No comments: